GA Minutes 1/22/13
IKE BOX 7 PM
Facilitator: Stacey Stacker: None Scribe: Bobbie
In Attendance: Bobbie, Gary, Mary Murphy, Stacey, Nancy, Chuck
A Moment of Silence: Non-violence Agreement: Hand Signals: Mission Statement:
- Newport’s MTA resolution passed by 80% and they are working toward the state memorial.
- MPMTA Study Group 201 is Wed, the 23rd – on American Political Thinking – the power given to the presidency over the years.
- OPDX has a virus and needs rebuilding.
- Tomorrow morning at 9 at Howard Hall at the Fairgrounds is testimony on GMOs (Canola).
- T Kotek, Ted Wheeler and Steve Hughes are in Tigard tomorrow to stop the outsourcing of Sealy Mattress with state dollars.
- There is a South Salem Connects group doing the same work as Occupy’s Networking Round Table. Perhaps this is an opportunity to ‘connect’. A discussion seems in order.
See Calendar Tab
The Networking Round Table is next Tues, the 29th.
PROPOSALS: Results (Passed, Rejected, Tabled)